Saturday, February 28, 2009

A hasty week


Guess where we are? lolx
wat a new college life with much fun n hapiness...
but...
ASSIGNMENT[S], PROJECT[S], PRESENTATION[S]...
all ll come to a suprise attack...ANY TIME!
For me...
there no other choices :(
Be a guaizai la...LAM
(TOA students:) u shud noe wat i tr-ing to say)

OK.
after talking rubbish
Let you guyz see some pics tat i took at my hostel...
It has been already 2 months
I stay at thr...


This is my room lolx




swimming pool








My housemate raises hamster :)
It jz gave birth to 6 babies


Husband & wife

But they have been eaten up...
their own babies :(
pity...rest in peace

It is eating.
GELI!
Their mother has no experience at all
kesiannya cute babies

We were stunned by this...

ops..time to do my assignments
FIGHT...zizaziza!


3 comments:

  1. Gambateh lo...
    I also will go to college study when i get my SPM result.
    Erm..
    U study at which college huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. ask me more bout hamster! im good in it! nvr in one time my hamsteer eat the babies. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha
    i also gonna be that sooner
    u are my senior XP

    ReplyDelete