Monday, April 27, 2009

What did i did last week?

Sem break !
which i expect n wish to havTT long time ago
bcoz..i hav ady wasted n done my best..in the past several months
I nid to hv a rest very much...
(im scared...those 'pile' of assignments)
【我敢说这里的功课冠马!】
Hahas :(
but...everything is not as 1 wishes...
I'm very boring...mushrooms growing on my head LOL
GOD...
I hv plyed on9 games...but it doesnt 'welcome' a old man lol
SOB.

In da car.
Now, d only things tat i can do is...take pic(self)
Crazy~
acting cool= =

okayz, (the stream flows through)
[represented time in chinese tradi..lol]
today is 23/4
my buddy..kai xuan's bday
the 1st sentence tat i told him :
"u're grown since the last time i noe u!" LOL
not enuf: )
LUNCH (sakae sushi)
ck
shh...we like to show off n take pic..lol
J.Kidding...
ck
some words hidden in this pic...find it out!
BORED!



i smile vry unnaturally lol




someone asked me DONT JUMP!'

im lost...



Petronas Twins Towers
a fashion catwalk show hold inside KLCC..
(philosophy & salabiance)

stage design..

i like the 1st group model..who wearing stewardess' uniform

DINNER (STARBUCKS)

yummy...i like cheese cake

1 comment:

  1. i love the pic where both of u showing urs CK sony ericson Polo ...bla bla bla...hahaha

    ReplyDelete